2011年10月9日星期日

Boutique Reqins Cartoon Chaussures noire Collection homme

What is reckless? Reckless is defined as " Without thought or care for the consequences of
an action."Here in Kailua-Kona recently, a sport pilot flying an Ultra-lite became another entry into
the FAA statistic book of fatal accidents, along with his passenger who died upon impact.To
determine cause at this time would be premature as NTSB and FAA investigate the crash
and subsequent cause of said crash. While the passenger was busy, I asked Tedd why
he thought what he was doing was acceptable. I also told him that if he
carries on like this he is going to end up dead, which I did not
mind at all, except the fact that they always seem to kill innocent people with
them. I am a CFII here in Kona Hawaii. In the text of my article
"Old Analogue Or New Glass" I make reference to becoming another FAA statistic, due to
what Tn Requin probably amounts to reckless flying. I personally believe if these type of pilots want
to get their "Reckless Rating" and go and kill themselves, I am all too happy
for them to go and do that, I will even go as far to say
the skies are safer and better off without them.As private or commercial pilots, you have
a sole responsibility to fly to the highest standard you can and not endanger the
lives of those who fly with you. Flouting all kind of regulations and giving him
no time to react should something go wrong. Secondly, questionable manoeuvres, excessive banking. What makes
this story even worse and tragic, as all these senseless fatalities are, was that he
was reminded of the same thing yet again by a friend and colleague three months
after I had spoken to him, to which he received a very similar reply. You
have absolutely nike tn no right to put people at risk be they in the aircraft with
you or on the ground beneath you by deliberately breaking regulations and flying recklessly. First
adjust your reckless attitude, then you will find, your reckless flying, will become safer flying.As
a commercial pilot and CFI/I, I have no tolerance for pilots who display bad attitudes,
there is absolutely no place for it, anywhere in aviation. In reply I got, "I
know what I'm doing, mind your own business." If I had the power, I would
have grounded him on the spot. I informed him that he was breaking regulations and
dangerous to all concerned. The first being Tedd flying at ridiculous low altitudes, twenty, thirty
feet above the water just offshore. Some five months ago, I saw Tedd on the
flight line preparing to fly and briefing a passenger he was taking up with him.
I take flight training very seriously and in particular, the instrument rating. To that end,
I will give them one chance to change, or I refuse to put my name
and number in their logbook, and in severe cases will inform the FAA.Hello, my name
is Jon Pickering. However it is widely accepted that pilot error is the major cause
of crashes, and to go further, pilot error can be easily attributed to a pilots
attitude, something else that you might see as a recurring theme in my articles.Those pilots
demonstrating good attitudes and sound judgement will live to tell of many flying stories, those
who demonstrate opposite qualities may suffer the proverbial "Bold pilot" ending, as is the case
here.You may ask what leads me to conclude that this particular pilot was a reckless
pilot? Several things came to my attention. Please feel free to visit my website at
http://www.hawaiiflighttraining.com for more information..
Vente en ligne de chaussures nike tn requin cartoon noir et rouge et rose
basket nike air max tn clear hommes neuf france 2010

没有评论:

发表评论